Since low vision varies from person to person, ABVI has different tools to help patients deal with vision loss such as:
- Reading glasses with high-powered lenses
- Handheld magnifiers
- Video magnifiers
- Computers with large-print and speech-output systems
- Large-print reading materials
- Talking watches, clocks, and calculators
- Computer aids and other technologies, such as a closed-circuit television, which uses a camera and television to enlarge printed text
Many items may be found in our Vision Aids Catalog. Other items are dispensed by our professional staff after an assessment and training.
We encourage you to view the Visions Aids Catalog. Orders can be placed by phone, fax, mail (braille or print), or email. For the complete ordering process refer to the How to Order section in our Vision Aids Catalog.
Address: 456 Cherry, S.E Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Phone: (616) 458-1187
Fax: (616) 458-7113